April 8, 2010

Do you LOVE colour?!

I do! I spent yesterday SO excited, because Stampin' Up! announced the Colour Renovation - a complete re-imagining of the current colour system. You're going to find these new collections fresher, more modern, invigorating and SO inspiring!

Want a wee look at what we'll have to create with starting in September?

Gorgeous right?! The new colour collections have weeded out those colours that weren't being used and added five NEW colours - and did you see some of your old favourites in there?! Yes, some of our most beloved In Colours are coming back to stay! I'm so happy to not lose Baja Breeze - and all three colours in our current mini catalogue are staying put - so you can invest in them with the assurances of markers, accesories and lots of papers that will match.

In addition, from now on we'll have five In Colours - and they will stay available for two years! I'm really excited about that. Stampin' Up! are going to make this transition easy. There will be great kits available to add the new colours to your collection.

I think what excites me most, is the usability of the Colour Collections. Within each collection there are contrasting and complimentary colours - your creations will be more vibrant if you stick within one collection while creating. The Brights aren't TOO bright anymore, the Subtles not too subtle. In a year where I've decided to focus on colour, I couldn't be happier to embrace these changes and delight in all the new possibilities!

Remember, these changes won't happen until September for the Aus/NZ catalogue. In the meantime, enjoy the colours we have now, and branch out to try some of the In Colours that are sticking around - you'll love the results!

I'll be back later on today with a card - see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!