April 8, 2010

Bloomin' with Gorgeousness!

Hi everyone - woohoo, Thursday already! I love short weeks. I just finished this card I started last night - it's so relaxing to just stamp and colour an image sometimes. This one turned out just how I thought it would in my head - the Bloomin' with Beauty set always makes for a gorgeous card!

The Color Throwdown colours this week were Pink, Gray and Olive. I used Pink Pirouette, Going Gray and Old Olive. The sketch is SCS 275 - it's been awhile since I did a SCS sketch!


I coloured the vase using ink pads, then glossed over the flowers with my glitter glue paint technique. If you click the photo you should see how glossy and sparkly they are!

I used the definition sentiment inside the card - love this one. See you tomorrow and I'll share a project I made as part of Shanan's anniversary gift!


Stamps: Bloomin' with Beauty
Paper & Card: Pink Pirouette, Going Gray & Old Olive card.
Candy Lane & Old Olive DP.
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Going Gray, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
Punches: 1/4" Circle Punch
Other: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Dazzling Diamonds, Crystal Effects
Pink Pirouette Reinker
E-mail me to purchase.

6 comments:

  1. I just love your work! Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY pretty---perfect image to use with the CTD colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just gorgeous! Congrats on the Color Throwdown feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have a zillion comments on this card! It's truly beautiful! LOVE the argyle with the beautiful glittery flowers! FAB! And congrats on being featured!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!