January 7, 2010

Projects from days gone by!

I had intended to share some of my recent crochet projects with you today - but I've run out of natural light for photos. I'll take some tomorrow (providing the sun comes out here in Welly!)

Here are some projects from last year instead, including a Mother's Day ensemble, the door hanger for my craft room - and a cute card using one of my fav Stampin' Up! images with liquid applique.

I can't remember all the details for these projects, but I'll probably make one of those boxes again soon to share.

Hope you had a creative day!






Some supplies available from Stampin' Up!

5 comments:

  1. love the texture you created on the sheep. The card you did for mothers day was stunning. Can't wait to see all your crochet projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back blogging - we've missed you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are they "Friendship Blooms" images that I can see??? Must dust off my old SAB set ... and have a play. Just gorgeous, Sarah! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all just adorable! Everyone a masterpiece. Just can't help but giggle at that puffy white lamb!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!