September 1, 2008

Lots of Updates and News!

Thanks for hanging in there with me during my post-a-thon today! I promise things will be back to normal tomorrow! After I've posted this, I'm off to make a project or two to share with you...along with my birthday celebration news! I better be quick though, I need to get the roast in the oven (wouldn't you know it, I have to cook this piece of meat today and it's one of those "so sunny the last thing I feel like is a roast" days!)

Beautiful Bundles
I've updated the Beautiful Bundles page with this month's bundles!

September Beautiful Bundle
September Beautiful Colour Bundle

I won't ruin the surprise, but the above box uses lots of the products available in the September kits! For anyone who's not familiar with my Beautiful Bundle kits - they are made up of my tried and tested and much loved favourite Stampin' Up! products! Please click here for more information.

UStamp
I've had a few emails about the UStamp Class Kit availability, and yes - this is still available for purchase! UStamp gets underway with a vengeance this month, keep an eye out for more of my samples using our wonderful kit! It's been wonderful to hear from those of you already enjoying your kits too, I'll throw together a bonus project for this site soon!

Classes
I have a couple of class updates. Firstly, if you're in the Wellington area and would like to learn how to make the above box along with lots of other Boxes, Bags and Tags - I've added a new date, Wednesday 24th September, 7:00pm for this class. Please click here for more info.

I have just a couple of places left in next weeks Christmas Chaos class. It's on Wednesday the 10th at 7:oo pm. Please email me by tomorrow evening at the very latest to snag your seat! More info here.

I think that's it - ok, off to stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!