August 1, 2008

Spring Bouquet

On the day the new catalogue launches, it's only fitting to bring you a project with some of my favourite new products! I've had this in mind since I put the UStamp class kit together and finally sat down to make it tonight. My stamping space is in dire need of brightening up - and this does the trick beautifully! I wish you could see how vibrant it is in real life!

You can find these little buckets lots of places, try Warehouse or the $2 shop. The skewers are just from the supermarket, I've painted them with a bit of white paint mixed with a tiny bit of Old Olive ink.

This is really really simple to make. Choose flowers from the die-cut blooms pack. They are already punched out for you! I've simply covered a couple with patterns from the Summer Picnic paper then layered them together to make these cute ensembles. The leaves are from a larger flower I've cut into pieces.

Stamp the strawberries and cut them out. Strawberries are my favourite fruit, and I think they look so pretty interspersed with the flowers. Attach to the skewers with sellotape. Add a couple of rub-ons to the bucket - I love how well all these products coordinate!

Here's what the inside of my bucket looks like. I've cut a circle of Old Olive card stock and placed it inside (there's polystyrene underneath) then made a few long strips of Old Olive into grass, just by snipping along it roughly.

I really hope you'll give this a go - the photo really doesn't do it justice! To order any of the products from the new Spring Mini (link on the right hand side of this page) or the UStamp class kit (with free postage and free cardstock!) please email me.



Stampin Supplies:
Stamp Set: Tart & Tangy
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Card stock: Old Olive
Paper: Summer Picnic
Accessories: Die-cut Blooms, A Perfect Day Rub-ons, Real Red Wide Grosgrain Ribbon.
All supplies available from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic idea, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bright and cheerful! Just great for this time of year when its a bit gloomy and we are wanting spring to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah this is so bright and cherry. I might just have to give it a go.
    Janine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!