July 10, 2008

Just a bit of housekeeping...

I wanted to let you know that my email newsletter went out to those subscribed last night. If it's not in your inbox, it will be in your junk mail! If you haven't received it and think you should have, please email me and I'll send you a copy. If you're not on my mailing list and would like to be, please email and I'll add you to the list. I am considering putting a newsletter link right here on the blog, will keep you posted about that!

Did you know.... If you click the photos on my blog they get big? Real big! So big that you can see all my little mistakes and "happy accidents"!

I have a little project I want to get done today. Nothing really fancy, it's still in the "just in my head" stage, but hopefully will be cute! I'll be back with it this afternoon or later tonight. Have a great day till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!